You are here
German Dario Ahumada
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
- PhD in Agrobiodiversity, Institute of Life Science, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy. 2018 - Currently.
- Plant and Microbe biotechnologies, University of Pisa, Italy. 2016 – 2018
- Agricultural Engineering, National University of Catamarca, Argentina. 2009 – 2016
- ERASMUS MUNDUS PUEDES Exchange - University of Pisa (Pisa, Italy), 2016-2017.
- Scholarship as Student Research Assistant, Project: “Biological control of soil pathogens causing diseases in fruit trees”. University of Catamarca (Argentina), 2016.
- Exchange Program and Academic Mobility (PIMA) Environment Network -University of Environmental and Applied Science (Bogotá, Colombia), 2015.
- Interim Undergraduate Assistant, Department of Botanic, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, University of Catamarca (Argentina), 2015.
- Internship at AgroFood Industry C.A.M.I.N.O (S.A), GRUPO CANALE, Argentina, 2014.
- Bacteriology Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Trieste, Italy, 2019.
- Spanish; English; Italian
- Rice germination under water stress conditions;
- Plant-Associated endophytes bacteria;