You are here
Faculty and Affiliate Scientists
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
Since 2017, I am Associate Professor of Plant Physiology at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna of Pisa (Italy).
- Assistant Professor of Plant Physiology at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (2014-2017);
- Postdoctoral fellowships to study the molecular and physiological plant response to low oxygen stress, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (2007-2014);
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship to study the role of the cellular redox state during the symbiotic interaction between Medicago truncatula and Sinorhizobium meliloti, CNRS France (2003-2007);
- PhD fellow in “Crop Production Science”, University of Pisa (2000-2003);
- Honours degree 110/110 cum laude in Agricultural Sciences, University of Pisa (1999).
For the complete CV, please visit:
- Nghi et al., 2020. Auxin is required for the long coleoptile trait in japonica rice under submergence. New Phytologist, doi.org/10.1111/nph.16781;
- Tagliani et al., 2020. The calcineurin β-like interacting protein kinase CIPK25 regulates potassium homeostasis under low oxygen in Arabidopsis. Journal of experimental botany 71, 2678-2689;
- Nghi et al., 2019. Dissection of coleoptile elongation in japonica rice under submergence through integrated genome‐wide association mapping and transcriptional analyses. Plant, Cell & Environment 42, 1832-1846;
- Pucciariello et al., 2012. Reactive oxygen species-driven transcription in Arabidopsis under oxygen deprivation. Plant Physiology 159, 184-196;
- Pucciariello et al., 2012. (Homo) glutathione depletion modulates host gene expression during the symbiotic interaction between Medicago truncatula and Sinorhizobium meliloti. Plant Physiology 151, 1186-1196.
For the full list, please visit:
Oryza spp. and Hordeum spp. response to flooding events, Arabidopsis low oxygen stress secondary signals, plant-microbes interaction under low oxygen.